HBase >> mail # dev >> Default hadoop version for 0.94?

+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-09, 23:01
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-09, 23:04
+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-09, 23:16
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-10, 00:13
+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-17, 18:09
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-10-17, 18:15
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-17, 18:38
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-17, 18:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-17, 19:50
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-17, 22:39
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-10-17, 22:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-17, 22:55
+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-18, 02:10
Re: Default hadoop version for 0.94?
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not +1 because that will impact me
> ;) But can't be -1 (anyway, who cares, I'm not commiter ;)  )

We care J-M

--
Best regards,

   - Andy