HBase, mail # user - Is "synchronized" required?

+
Bing Li 2013-02-04, 20:20
+
Harsh J 2013-02-04, 20:21
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-04, 20:25
+
Bing Li 2013-02-04, 20:32
+
Haijia Zhou 2013-02-04, 20:42
+
Adrien Mogenet 2013-02-04, 21:13
Re: Is "synchronized" required?
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-04, 21:31
Yes, HTable is not thread safe, and using synchronized around them could
work, but would be implementation dependent.
You can have one HTable per request at a reasonable cost since
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4805. It's seems to be
available in 0.92 as well.

Cheers,

Nicolas