Pig >> mail # user >> Launch number of Reduce through heartbeat message

Launch number of Reduce through heartbeat message
Hi all

Any one know how to control the number of reduce tasks launched by JT to a
certain TT in one heartbeat respond?
In my case, the heartbeat message go back and forth between JT and TT every
3 seconds, and the command to start a reduce is contained in that heartbeat
message.  But now only one reduce can be invoked by one heartbeat Respond
from JT although TT has more than one reduce slot.

I hope I can set it, not considering the network bandwidth congestion
caused by it.

Thanks
Regards
Xingbang.Wang