Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Transferring a JIRA

Re: Transferring a JIRA
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 4:49 AM, Sandy Ryza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Weird, I didn't think I did, but maybe because I've contributed patches?
Just FYI - this is exactly right. There's a role in JIRA called
"contributor" which has a few extra privileges, e.g. you can't actually
have a JIRA assigned to you until you're marked as a "contributor" by one
of the Hadoop JIRA admins, which all the committers are.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera