MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-13, 03:44
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-13, 04:52
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-02-13, 05:36
+
Jason Lowe 2013-02-12, 23:56
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-02-12, 19:39
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-02-09, 00:25
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-09, 00:55
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
+1
Deployed on more than 100 nodes.
Ran 30TB teragen/terasort. Will run few more over the weekend to test
scheduler.
Things looks stable. I do see few failures, but those I believe are
hardware problems.

Thanks,
@lohitvijayarenu

--