Hive >> mail # user >> Trouble creating indexes with psql metastore

Re: Trouble creating indexes with psql metastore
Clint,

sorry, I think I was too cryptic :)

The default schema creation script is setting the column type for
"DEFERRED_REBUILD"
as bit(1) instead of boolean in the "IDXS" table and the JDBC driver is
failing silently for that type mismatch. Also, it seems that "IS_COMPRESSED"
in one of the internal datanucleus tables has the same issue in 0.7.1. A
temporary solution is to alter the bit(1) type on those columns and set them
to boolean, that should work for you.

Cheers,
Esteban.

--