Hive >> mail # user >> Calling Hive script in another Hive script

+
Jérôme Verdier 2013-07-19, 07:53
+
Jérôme Verdier 2013-07-19, 07:58
Re: Calling Hive script in another Hive script
You may have to write a udf to do the actions performed by the script as a
function side query
or use your query in transformed by clause and you will have to manipulate
data with subqueries

--
Nitin Pawar