Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Optimal ZooKeeper configuration for a cluster of size, N

Re: Optimal ZooKeeper configuration for a cluster of size, N
The defaults should be fine for what you described. The initLimit
would need to be increased if the data being stored is very large, the
syncLimit increased if you were running across say a wan link (btw
servers) and leaderServes is only really useful if you have a large
number of writes/clients and you want the leader to focus on
coordination (rather than that plus serving client requests.)

Patrick