Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 release candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 1
Signature matches; would you mind uploading an MD5, also?

The LICENSE and NOTICE changes look good to me. If that's the only
change from RC0, I think it's reasonable to start a [VOTE] thread
including both general@incubator and chukwa-dev@, and run them
concurrently.

The CDDL license in lib (jersey-bundle-LICENSE) is included in the
top-level LICENSE labeled as jsr311-api?

All the unit tests passed, also. Ran RAT as part of the verify target,
so that looks great.

+1 -C