Hadoop >> mail # general >> Help on Hadoop wiki page

Re: Help on Hadoop wiki page
Hi Robin,

Moving this to common-dev as thats the right list to send this to. Can
you pass us your Apache Hadoop Wiki user ID so we can add you in as a
contributor and you can edit this in yourself (and make any other
contributions as well)?

--
Harsh J