From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 5:01 PM
To: user
Subject: Exit code 126?

Hi,

I ran a very simple rowcount (HBase) MR today, and one of the tasks failed with the status 126. Seems that there is no logs at all on the server side. Any idea what this mean?

Thanks,

JM

java.lang.Throwable: Child Error
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskRunner.run(TaskRunner.java:271)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Task process exit with nonzero status of 126.
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskRunner.run(TaskRunner.java:258)

The information contained in this email message is considered confidential and proprietary to the sender and is intended solely for review and use by the named recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.