HBase, mail # user - Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately

Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 14:43
Are you creating too many "configuration" objects..that could create a
problem like this??

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq