Pig >> mail # dev >> A solution for the confusion around "as alias:type" ?

Re: A solution for the confusion around "as alias:type" ?
Thanks for sharing. Good to know about this... Huh! I know a bunch of
confused users already. I should let them know soon.

~Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"