Accumulo >> mail # user >> Suspension

Re: Suspension
Such an option would have to be very conspicuous so that users don't accidentally enable it and then wonder why bad tablet servers aren't removed automatically from the cluster.

It would also require some thought to make sure that large gaps in all processes' consciousnesses (5 s's in that word!) don't cause other undesirable effects.