Hive >> mail # dev >> Deleting the old Wiki

Re: Deleting the old Wiki
Different but possibly related issue:

https://www.google.com/#q=hive+language+manual+create+table

The first result I get for this is the following:

https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-ddl.html

At least AFAICT, this renders (Chrome on OSX) without any of the code
blocks. So it's both useless and confusingly so.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 7:08 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Years ago I helped with the wiki conversion. The page I can find is:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive
>
> which isn't harmful.  What pages are you finding?
>
> Brock
>
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Dean Wampler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Google searches still put the old wiki at the top of many results, which
> is
> > a *very bad thing *for beginners. Can someone delete this wiki or at
> least
> > redirect to the Confluence wiki?
> >
> > dean
> >
> > --