Pig >> mail # user >> Pig default properties/configuration

+
Jeff Yuan 2013-03-04, 16:28
Re: Pig default properties/configuration
Hi Jeff,

That's a side effect of that Pig has to support both Hadoop1.x and
Hadoop2.x, and Hadoop2.x depreciates a lot of old properties. One
workaround is upping the logging level of Hadoop Configuration as follows:

1. Edit conf/log4j.properties as follows:

log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration=ERROR, A

2. Edit conf/pig.properties as follows:

# log4jconf log4j configuration file
log4jconf=<path_to_log4j.properties>/log4j.properties

Thanks,
Cheolsoo