Hadoop >> mail # user >> Query on Cost estimates on Hadoop and Java

+
Sandeep Jain 2013-04-24, 06:17
+
Raj Hadoop 2013-04-24, 12:13
Re: Query on Cost estimates on Hadoop and Java
anything you use in opensoure is mostly free.

community driven hadoop is free (which you can download from
hadoop.apache.org)
sun java 1.6 is also free to download from Oracle download site.

only cost you pay is engineering + hardware

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Raj Hadoop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sandeep,
>
> Java is also free.
>
> Thanks,
> Raj