Pig, mail # user - save several 64MB files in Pig Latin

Re: save several 64MB files in Pig Latin
Johnny Zhang 2013-06-07, 08:14
Pedro, you can try Piggybank MultiStorage, which split results into
different dir/files by specific index attribute. But not sure how it can
make sure the file size is 64MB. Why 64MB specifically? what's the
connection between your data and 64MB?

Johnny