HBase >> mail # user >> Connection error while usinh HBase client API for pseudodistrbuted mode

Re: Connection error while usinh HBase client API for pseudodistrbuted mode
Hello Ananda,

          Add these two lines in your client and sww if it works for you :

config.set("hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort","2181");
config.set("hbase.master", "localhost:60000");

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq