Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hoop into 0.23 release

Hoop into 0.23 release
Hadoop developers,

Arun will be cutting a branch for Hadoop 0.23 as soon the trunk has a
successful build.

I'd like Hoop (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-2178) to be part
of 0.23 (Nicholas already looked at the code).

In addition, the Jersey utils in Hoop will be handy for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2863.

Most if not all of remaining work is not development but Java package
renaming (to be org.apache.hadoop..), Maven integration (sub-modules) and
final packaging.

The current blocker is to deciding on the Maven sub-modules organization,

I'll drive the discussion for HADOOP-7560 and as soon as we have an
agreement there I'll refactor Hoop accordingly.

Does this sound reasonable ?

Thanks.

Alejandro