HBase >> mail # user >> Endpoint vs. Observer Coprocessors

+
Pavel Hančar 2013-05-03, 10:34
Re: Endpoint vs. Observer Coprocessors
>data in one common variable
Didn't follow u completely. Can u tell us little more on your usage. How
exactly the endpoint to be related with the CP hook (u said postPut)

-Anoop-
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Pavel Hančar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I've just started to discover coprocessors. Namely the classes
> BaseEndpointCoprocessor and BaseRegionObserver. I need the postPut() method
> and than some special user calls. So I need both, but I want to have my
> data in one common variable. What's the easiest way to manage? Do I have to
> Implement my own Base...Coprocessor class?
>  Best wishes,
>   Pavel Hančar

+
Pavel Hančar 2013-05-03, 12:55