Drill >> mail # dev >> Wont be able to join for hangout today guys

+
Yash Sharma 2013-08-27, 15:58
Re: Wont be able to join for hangout today guys
Sorry I missed the hangout. I have meetings in SF today. Tim & I have been working one-on-one on LIMIT support. I trust he'll contact me if he is blocked.

Julian