Hadoop >> mail # dev >> git line endings trouble since recent trunk

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-28, 18:01
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-06-28, 18:54
+
Omkar Joshi 2013-06-28, 19:19
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-28, 19:27
+
Colin McCabe 2013-06-28, 19:56
+
Colin McCabe 2013-06-28, 20:03
+
Doug Cutting 2013-06-29, 04:10
+
Luke Lu 2013-06-30, 00:18
+
Luke Lu 2013-06-30, 00:22
+
Colin McCabe 2013-07-01, 17:42
+
Raja Aluri 2013-07-01, 17:51
Re: git line endings trouble since recent trunk
why not just add a precommit hook in svn to reject commits with CRLF?

Alejandro
+
Raja Aluri 2013-07-01, 18:09
+