MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop's dependency on Linux

+
Thanos Papaoikonomou 2012-04-11, 13:54
+
Ashwanth Kumar 2012-04-11, 14:16
+
Thanos Papaoikonomou 2012-04-11, 15:42
+
Harsh J 2012-04-12, 17:25
+
Thanos Papaoikonomou 2012-04-13, 09:44
Re: Hadoop's dependency on Linux
But none of these explain the problem.  You need a program called
'chmod' in your execution path.  It doesn't actually need to be chmod.

--
Lance Norskog
[EMAIL PROTECTED]