MapReduce >> mail # dev >> trying to build MR examples from trunk fails

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-10-15, 19:28
+
Arun Murthy 2011-10-15, 21:20
+
Hitesh Shah 2011-10-15, 21:24
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-10-16, 04:07
+
Prashant Sharma 2011-10-17, 06:18
Re: trying to build MR examples from trunk fails
Sorry to bother. Got fixed after purging M2 cache of hadoop. :)

Thanks