Sqoop, mail # user - Re: Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-22, 15:40
+
Nitin kak 2012-10-22, 17:03
Re: Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-22, 17:27
Unfortunately escaping with double quotes in <command> tag is not supported. You really need to use <arg> tag where the escaping do not make sense as each argument is in it's own tag. For example:

  <arg>--query</arg>
  <arg>select * from my_cool_table where $CONDITIONS</arg>

Jarcec

+
Nitin kak 2012-10-19, 21:10
+