Flume >> mail # dev >> Unit tests TestJCEFileKeyProvider and TestFileChannelEncryption fail with IBM JDK and flume-1.3.0

+
Aline Guedes 2012-12-17, 22:21
Re: Unit tests TestJCEFileKeyProvider and TestFileChannelEncryption fail with IBM JDK and flume-1.3.0
Hi,

Can you create a JIRA for this and upload the new keystore? If it
passes with the SUN JVM I think replacing the keystore would be fine.

Brock

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Aline Guedes
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The unit tests TestJCEFileKeyProvider and TestFileChannelEncryption fail
> when running with IBM Java 6. Only the test cases that use an existing
> keystore file fail. It seems like the problem is that IBM keytool can't read
> the file test.keystore provided with flume (which was probably generated
> with SUN's keytool). Replacing the file test.keystore (at
> flume-ng-channels/flume-file-channel/src/test/resources) with one generated
> by IBM keytool fixes the issue (and it also works with SUN Java 6).
>
> Does anyone know if there is a specific way to generate a keystore file with
> SUN Java that is readable with IBM Java? If not, would replacing the file
> test.keystore with one generated by IBM keytool be an acceptable fix?
>
> I am testing flume 1.3.0 on RHEL 6.3 with IBM JDK 6 SR12 and SUN Java 6
> (build 1.6.0_35-b10).
>
> Thanks!
> Aline Guedes

Aline Guedes 2012-12-18, 01:44