Hadoop, mail # user - How to make Hadoop listen on multiple network interfaces ?

Re: How to make Hadoop listen on multiple network interfaces ?
Ted Yu 2010-07-30, 22:40
Hadoop uses DNS lookup to associate IP with hostname.

It would be better if you follow the rack concept and have a ToR (Top of
Rack) switch which allows for port bonding.

See HBASE-2502 also.