Avro >> mail # user >> avro C++

> Is anyone using avro C++?
I'm been using it with some success, however, I've only been using schemas that I have written and with DataFiles that I have written, so I haven't had compatibility issues. That said, the errors messages avrogencpp produces are a bit cryptic, so trouble shooting its problems are not at all straight forward.