HDFS >> mail # dev >> interested in contributing

Re: interested in contributing
Hey Nathan,

You should take a look at the "How To Contribute" wiki page here:

Check out the Apache JIRA instance for those issues that have already been
opened for ideas on what to work on:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP

--
Aaron T. Myers