From: Dmitriy Ryaboy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 6:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Failing Test org.apache.pig.parser.TestLogicalPlanGenerator

TestDBStorage in contrib/ is failing too.
Different issue:

java.io.IOException: Cannot create table
        at
org.apache.pig.piggybank.test.storage.TestDBStorage.createTable(TestDBStorage.java:116)
        at
org.apache.pig.piggybank.test.storage.TestDBStorage.setUp(TestDBStorage.java:123)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Table already exists: TTT in statement
[create table ttt]
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.pig.piggybank.test.storage.TestDBStorage.createTable(TestDBStorage.java:111)