Hive >> mail # dev >> Where to put hcatalog branches and site code

Where to put hcatalog branches and site code
Right after I moved the hcat code to hive/trunk/hcatalog Owen pointed out that the problem with this is now everyone who checks out Hive pulls _all_ of the hcat code.  This isn't what we want.

The site code I propose we integrate with Hive's site code.  I'll put up a patch for this shortly.

The branches we could either move into Hive's branches directory (and move them to hcatalog-branch-0.x) or we could create a /hive/hcatalog-historical and put them there.  I'm fine with either.  Thoughts?

Alan.
+
Daniel Dai 2013-03-27, 21:02