Accumulo >> mail # dev >> hadoop classpath causing an exception (sub-command not defined?)

+
David Medinets 2012-12-14, 03:43
+
John Vines 2012-12-14, 05:18
Re: hadoop classpath causing an exception (sub-command not defined?)
It looks to me like the change of Nov 21, 2012 added the 'hadoop
classpath' call to the accumulo script.

  ACCUMULO-708 initial implementation of VFS class loader …
  git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/trunk@1412398
13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
  Dave Marion authored 23 days ago

Could the classpath sub-command be part of a newer version (>0.20.2) of hadoop?

+
Jason Trost 2012-12-14, 12:45
+
David Medinets 2012-12-14, 14:21