Hive, mail # user - parse_url returning NULL

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-10, 21:59
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-06-10, 22:10
Re: parse_url returning NULL
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-10, 22:17
Hello Edward,

       Thank you so much for the quick response. I'll try it out. But I
would like to know, is it something Hive specific?Links do work without a
scheme, like *hive.apache.org*.

Thank again.

Warm Regards,
Tariq