Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Source Code

Re: Source Code
The hadoop commong source code can be found at these places (from
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/version_control.html)

<http://hadoop.apache.org/common/version_control.html>Web Access (read-only)

The source code can be browsed via the Web at
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/hadoop/common/. No SVN client software is
required.
Anonymous Access (read-only)

The SVN URL for anonymous users is