Hive >> mail # user >> [Commercial] Paid Hadoop/Hive based project

[Commercial] Paid Hadoop/Hive based project
It involves extracting some reports from very large volumes of weblog data.
My estimate is about 2-3 weeks of development including testing (backend
script to extract/process the data and web UI for the end-user).

Let me know if you're interested and we can talk about scope and pricing.

Saurabh.
--
http://nandz.blogspot.com
http://foodieforlife.blogspot.com