HBase, mail # dev - I didn't see a job on builds.apache.org for HBase 0.94 on Hadoop 2

Re: I didn't see a job on builds.apache.org for HBase 0.94 on Hadoop 2
Andrew Purtell 2014-01-16, 21:40
I cloned the HBase-0.94 job and added '-Dhadoop.profile=2.0" to the Maven
command line in the build. If 0.94 doesn't build after doing this, that
will show up in the job results and we'll need to fix it.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)