Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc2

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc2
Nice!

We need to update
 - http://hadoop.apache.org/mapreduce/releases.html
 - http://hadoop.apache.org/hdfs/releases.html
 - and documentation to link to the release in the side-bar for all the
three sub-projects.

Not sure where to update them from. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
+Vinod