HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-11, 06:35
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-11, 14:49
+
Dave Wang 2012-11-11, 17:40
+
Elliott Clark 2012-11-12, 01:55
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-12, 18:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-13, 06:51
+
Jesse Yates 2012-11-13, 02:26
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-13, 03:47
Re: Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer
On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:35 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The PMC voted for Jesse Yates as the newest HBase committer.
>
> Jesse hardly needs any introductions. He has been working on HBase for while and restarted the work on HBase snapshots.
> Even though he has spent time working on Accumulo we're welcoming him as a convert to the HBase community :)
>
> Welcome Jesse! Keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.

One of us Jesse!  Keep on w/ the nice patches.
St.Ack
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-12, 11:05
+