Flume >> mail # user >> Need for UDP / Multicast Source

+
Andrew Otto 2013-01-14, 17:29
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-01-14, 17:37
Re: Need for UDP / Multicast Source
Hey Andrew,

for your reference, we have a lot of developer informations in our wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Developer+Section
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Developers+Quick+Hack+Sheet

cheers,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com
Andrew Otto 2013-01-14, 18:01
+
Andrew Otto 2013-01-15, 19:31
+
Andrew Otto 2013-01-16, 21:22
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-16, 21:36
+
Andrew Otto 2013-01-16, 22:30
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-16, 22:34
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-01-16, 22:47
+
Andrew Otto 2013-01-16, 23:03
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-01-16, 23:09
+
Bhaskar V. Karambelkar 2013-01-17, 01:21
+
Andrew Otto 2013-01-17, 15:34
+
Andrew Otto 2013-01-17, 16:26