Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc4
According to http://opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause it should be enough to use "The compiled Apache Flume distribution includes the following sources/binaries."

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz