From: "ameet kini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 10:42:32 AM
Subject: bulk ingested table showing zero entries on the monitor page

I'm ingesting a table using the AccumuloFileOutputFormat similar to the bulk ingest example. Scanning the table via the shell, I see that the entries are there. But on the monitor page, the table shows up as having zero entries. So I went back to running the bulk ingest example itself, and indeed, the "test_table" shows up as also having zero entries. Any one else seen this? I'm guessing/hoping its just a UI issue and won't affect querying the contents of the table.
Thanks,
Ameet