Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Gitflow

In past projects I've worked on where we were more strictly gitflowy,
master always tracked the most recommended production-worthy branch.  This
allowed automated deployment systems to just track master and always stay
up to date and stable, without having to manually bump to new release tags
or branches as numbers changed.

In practice, I don't know how valuable it actually was, but it was a nice
idea.