HBase, mail # user - Addition to Apache HBase Reference Guide

Addition to Apache HBase Reference Guide
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-21, 13:43
Hello list,

         Many a times I see newbies like me getting stuck while trying
to configure Hbase in pseudo distributed mode using the Apache HBase
Reference Guide..While I faced these problems I tried a few things
which worked for me and few of my friends..Is it possible to add these
things into the Apache HBase Reference Guide If you guys think it's
ok??I mean, I am not an expert, but I just wanted to make it sure that
whatever I have learnt and if experts from the community find it
appropriate then beginners should be able to use that information.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq