HBase, mail # user - How do I get multiple rows under coprocessor

Re: How do I get multiple rows under coprocessor
Anoop John 2012-10-24, 04:04
How many rows want to get within CP?  What is the time taken now?
Do you enable block caching?  Pls observe the cache hit ratio.
As you issue the Get at the server side only(CP), one by one get is the
only way.
Also how many CFs and how many HFiles for each of the CF?  Blooms have you
tried?

-Anoop-