Sqoop >> mail # dev >> SQOOP2: Issues with hadoop 1.0

+
vasanth kumar 2013-02-10, 13:23
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-10, 15:55
+
vasanth kumar 2013-02-10, 20:21
Re: SQOOP2: Issues with hadoop 1.0
Hi Vasanth,
I'm glad to hear that it helped! The missing jars are quite a big issue. Would you mind creating a JIRA [1] for that?

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP