Accumulo, mail # dev - No init scripts or native sources in -bin distribution?

+
Michael Berman 2013-05-17, 18:05
+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 18:30
+
John Vines 2013-05-17, 18:43
Re: No init scripts or native sources in -bin distribution?
Christopher 2013-05-17, 21:57
Mostly, oversight, when trying to make all the binary packages produce
the same thing. They weren't deliberately excluded. If you say they
work well, then I have no reason to exclude them, other than
time/effort/priorities reasons, at best.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii