Kafka >> mail # user >> Is Kafka Replication available in 0.7.1

+
王国栋 2012-09-27, 08:47
Re: Is Kafka Replication available in 0.7.1
Guodong,

Replication is not available in 0..7.1. You might have come across
mirroring which some people may consider as a kind of replication.

Here is the mirroring documentation -
https://cwiki.apache.org/KAFKA/kafka-mirroring-mirrormaker.html

I think replication will be available in 0.8.
That kind of replication is documented here  -
https://cwiki.apache.org/KAFKA/kafka-replication.html

Regards,
Vaibhav