Accumulo, mail # dev - table.offline behavior change in 1.6.0

Re: table.offline behavior change in 1.6.0
John Vines 2013-12-04, 21:30
In 1.5, doing offline(table) will submit and wait (short wait) based on
what you said,

      doTableOperation(TableOperation.OFFLINE, args, opts);

and

 private String doTableOperation(TableOperation op, List<ByteBuffer> args,
Map<String,String> opts) throws AccumuloSecurityException,
TableExistsException,
      TableNotFoundException, AccumuloException {
    return doTableOperation(op, args, opts, true);
  }
 In 1.6, doing offline(table) will submit and have no wait based on what
you said and

public void offline(String tableName) throws AccumuloSecurityException,
AccumuloException, TableNotFoundException {
    offline(tableName, false);
  }