Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-04-11, 04:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-12, 19:32
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I find that branch-2.0.4-alpha won't compile for me.
> o.a.h.yarn.server.resourcemanager.schduler.fifo.TestFifoScheduler is
> missing an import for ResourceRequest or ResourceRequest is not available
> on the branch.

Hm. RC1 as posted by Arun today compiles fine for me on these arcs:
   http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/job/Bigtop-trunk-Hadoop/

In fact I wanted to give it a test run later today.

Thanks,
Roman.
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-12, 20:05